Saturday, August 24, 2013

I Have a Twitch Stream



You can find a link to my stream channel here.  I stream projects that I'm working on from time to time that I'm able to show to people and I also make tutorial videos sometimes as well.  I usually stream later at night or early morning East Coast hours.  You can check out one of my tutorial videos above.  It is a basic introduction to 3D using Autodesk Maya.  If you like what you see or want to make sure you catch my next stream try following my channel on twitch or following me on twitter @robert_nally.  Every time I broadcast it gets posted to my twitter account automatically and if you follow me on twitch you can set yourself up to get an email every time I go live.  I hope everyone enjoys it and if there is anything you would like to see or have me go over in a tutorial you can shoot me a message at robert.nally@gmail.com or leave a comment in the section below.

No comments:

Post a Comment