Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Granny Guntner and a Big Pea Shooter



My friend Matt (Guntner) who I went to Full Sail with was doing some coding tests/mockups for a job.  He  created a little game/simulation that allowed the player to maneuver the cannon and shoot it.  He asked me to make him a couple quick assets to use with his demo.  So that's what the little setup above is.  I didn't spend very long on it, but I did try to give him a lot more than what he was asking for, which was basically a cylinder, lol.  He ended up getting the job and is now working at Bigpoint, which I thought was really cool.  I'm still trying to get a little YouTube video out of him of the game, but I know he's pretty busy getting acquainted with his new job and city.

Update: Matt hooked me up with the video.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment